BLACKWATCH

Feros News
  • The Feros Initiative has become the most hated community on Planetside 2
  • The Feros Initiative is growing fast
  • The Feros Initiative home system is YZ Fornacis
  • The Feros Initiative started weekly events
  • News flash Murkal_man gets killed over 10x in a row by a BR level 8 on a flash more about this later
  • The initiative is using discord now while the empire remains on teamspeak
  • Megan demands the jizz on murkal-mans face to be tested for monkey origins
  • Author
    Zabimaru
    Participant

As a Cimmerian I lead the BLACKWATCH. I bow to no man nor to any God as Crom gave me all I ever needed at birth. BLACKWATCH will fight with other factions only if we agree with their goals. We will stand with the weak against the onslaught of tyrannical power hungry rulers. BLACKWATCH will trade with any Faction or Guild out there until such time that we might align with another faction for a war or battle, then we will only trade with aligned factions. Once a war or battle is over we will go back to trading with all factions again.

Anyone is welcome to join us if you are willing to defend the weak and helpless against tyranny. Absolute power will eventually corrupt any man, therefore we believe no man should ever have absolute power. We will decide weather we believe in the cause or goals of a war or battle and choose sides accordingly, holding the right to not join if our goals do not align with the parties involved in a war or battle.

If you feel that you want to stand against power hungry tyrants then please message me for more information

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.